17/8/10

New Kit " Back to school" Full&Tagger size available



Hello, after a long time without making kits, bring this new kit, especially for your children start school already has some colorful characters, which may create your layouts, cards or tags, is available in Full and Tagger size .

Contains:
Alphabet
Numbers
3 quick pages
18 bows
7 labels
colored pencils, scissors, calculator, chart
Four precious characters
A school bus
A school building.
books
a colorful labels with the letters of the alphabet.
10 frames.
erasers, pencil sharpeners, school board.
8 colorful buttons.
Two school papers in png format
A total of 96 fun elements! and 18 colorful papers you can enjoy your creations. I love to see your work, if you have a tutorial with my kits, please send to my email scrappingmar@gmail.com.
 You can purchase at my personal store 45%off sales
MY STORE



Stores where I sell too