New Scrap kit PTU "A Christmas Story" Full and Tagger Size

This fun and sweet scrapkit is ideal for decorating Christmas cards, greetings, Layouts and so much more, just let your imagination and create fun designs! Contains 94 elements, 11 colorful papers, 2 Alphas, 4 Quick Pages, and several Wordarts, an exquisite variety of exclusive designs, created for your needs, Personal Use - Scrap for Hire and Scrap for Others are available, 300 dpi, to ensure excellent print quality, Merry Christmas to all, may God fill your lives with blessings, and happy Scrapping! I'd love to see your creations, just send them to my email addres inside of the kit, and I will publish your work on my blog and fan page!
Available at my store
and stores where I sell Too with awesomes discounts
see left side of this blog for other stores.