21/9/13

Welcome Autumn Scrapkit FS and Back To School CU products

This beautiful scrapkit contains 78 realistic elements with a variety of colors, bows, ribbons etc leaves, so you can make your Layouts Quck Pages , Tags cards etc, , and 10 amazing papers! Happy Scrapping!! PU-SFH-SFO

You can purchase at my store


and stores where I sell too ( see left side of this blog )

7 beautiful school Templates, psd Format, + 7 clipart PNG format, Commercial and Personal Use, Please Read my TOU, Credit not required, but appreciated.

You can purchase at my store


and stores where I sell too ( see left side of this blog)


4 beautiful school Templates, psd Format, + 4 clipart PNG format, Commercial and Personal Use, Please Read my TOU, Credit not required, but appreciated.

You can purchase at my store


and stores where I sell too ( see left side of this blog)

Happy Scrapping!